Today people are living busy and challenging lives. Hearts Afire offers people a quick and easy way to enter into a peaceful interior reflection on their relationship with Christ.
The goal of Hearts Afire is to help bring the parish community more deeply into the burning love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus through the fire of love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The simplicity behind Hearts Afire is evident in all aspects of the program from concept to cost:
- Simple Implementation: Participants begin each week by reading a specific section from the retreat book, are guided through reflective questions in a workbook, gather weekly, meet in small groups for 30 minutes of discussion time, then reconvene in a large group for 30-45 minute lessons on DVD, and conclude with prayer. (The duration of the DVD lesson depends upon the program.)
- Designed for the Average Catholic: From the retreat books written by Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, to the workbooks and talks on DVD, all materials are easy to understand and aimed directly at the faithful in the pew.
- Short in Length: Six- and ten-week retreat programs require approximately 90 minutes meeting time.
- Supportive Staff: One-on-one assistance is available at Hearts Afire to assist you.
- Cost: Cost to the participant is minimal and cost to parish is less than $50.
- Solidly Catholic: Follows Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition, and the Magisterium; frequently cites the Catechism of the Catholic Church and writings of doctors of the Church and saints; approved by the Church as being free from error in faith and morals.
Would you like to know more about the Holy Trinity?
Mary Adams and Bernie Yandura, invite you to join us for an awesome 10 week Small Group Study Program of the Trinity.
It is written by Father Michael Gaitley, called,‘The One Thing is Three’.
After watching the DVD’s and during our (Social Distancing) smallgroup sharing, we will work together to uncover three major concepts about the Trinity.
We will also want to answer these questions:
Why Jesus’ Passion was necessary? Why are the angels in awe of us?
How do we meet Jesus in the sacraments?
Is the New Evangelization, really new?
Come, Join us!
STARTING THURSDAY, JANUARY 21, 2021
EITHER 12:30 – 2:00 OR 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Order the Participants packet with book from shopmercy.org
For more information about Hearts Afire CLICK HERE